This particular Thangka has a black background and is painted entirely in gold using a traditional Chinese art style. This piece originated from Samya Temple, which was constructed by Padmasambhava, and is based on the images of the Eastern Lapis Lazuli world that meditation masters have seen while in a meditative state. The exquisite composition and bold golden color of this piece contains the extraordinary energy of the Eastern Lapis Lazuli World and will bring the owner great wealth and good fortune.
Please read the following instructions before purchase：
- Your trust and understanding is our greatest satisfaction.If you have any questions during the purchase process, please leave a message or contact us.
- If you have any questions during the purchase process, please leave a message or contact us.。
- After the order is established, it takes seven working days to ship. Please be patient.
- If you are not familiar with the purchase, please feel free to email us.
- We do not provide return/exchange service for this product.
Please check the following information before placing an order:
(1) Orders shipped outside of Taiwan may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. Only bid if you truly acknowledge and accept paying the taxes.
(2) Orders shipped outside of Taiwan may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient's country. CiBeiYin has no control over these charges, nor can CiBeiYin predict what they may be.
(3) Please check with local customs office of destination country to see if you can import the items, and if any additional licenses or permits are needed.
(4) Placing multiple orders within a short period of time can cause customs clearance and order release delays.
(5) China Customs may contact customers with the phone number/email address asking for photo ID copies.