Inspired by the color of the pale- blue sky after rainfall, this delicate incense plate was created in Longquan kiln, one of the most historically famous kiln in China.
The clarity and soft blueness of its color sooth the soul. With the shape of a six-petaled sunflower, this Longquan celadon incense plate is unique and graceful with smooth lines.
This incense plate is imbued with the blessing of Grandmaster JinBodhi. A golden Bodhi tower is inscribed on its bottom.
Size: Φ12cm x H 3cm
Please read the following instructions before purchase：
- Your trust and understanding is our greatest satisfaction.If you have any questions during the purchase process, please leave a message or contact us.
- If you have any questions during the purchase process, please leave a message or contact us.。
- After the order is established, it takes seven working days to ship. Please be patient.
- If you are not familiar with the purchase, please feel free to email us.
- We do not provide return/exchange service for this product.
Please check the following information before placing an order:
(1) Orders shipped outside of Taiwan may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. Only bid if you truly acknowledge and accept paying the taxes.
(2) Orders shipped outside of Taiwan may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient's country. CiBeiYin has no control over these charges, nor can CiBeiYin predict what they may be.
(3) Please check with local customs office of destination country to see if you can import the items, and if any additional licenses or permits are needed.
(4) Placing multiple orders within a short period of time can cause customs clearance and order release delays.
(5) China Customs may contact customers with the phone number/email address asking for photo ID copies.