The Transformed State of Mandala — Dharma Power and Illumination
“The Transformed State of Mandala” displays the pure, calm energy in the Eastern Lapis Lazuli Pure Land. It gathers the great energy of Medicine Buddha’s twelve great vows and can eradicate illnesses, sufferings and negative karma, enable one to becomes pure and serene and become one with the Universe. This thangka was created by Grandmaster JinBodhi whose wish is that all beholders of this thangka obtain great energy blessing and protection from the Medicine Buddha and Grandmaster JinBodhi, allowing them to enjoy good health and longevity, be pure and serene; have all their life calamities eliminated and transform misfortune into auspiciousness and good fortune.
Please read the following instructions before purchase：
- Your trust and understanding is our greatest satisfaction.If you have any questions during the purchase process, please leave a message or contact us.
- If you have any questions during the purchase process, please leave a message or contact us.。
- After the order is established, it takes seven working days to ship. Please be patient.
- If you are not familiar with the purchase, please feel free to email us.
- We do not provide return/exchange service for this product.
Please check the following information before placing an order:
(1) Orders shipped outside of Taiwan may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. Only bid if you truly acknowledge and accept paying the taxes.
(2) Orders shipped outside of Taiwan may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient's country. CiBeiYin has no control over these charges, nor can CiBeiYin predict what they may be.
(3) Please check with local customs office of destination country to see if you can import the items, and if any additional licenses or permits are needed.
(4) Placing multiple orders within a short period of time can cause customs clearance and order release delays.
(5) China Customs may contact customers with the phone number/email address asking for photo ID copies.