Size: length 91.5x width 28cm
Ink and color on paper. Signature from the collection of Grandmaster JinBodhi
Title: Sometimes I have passed through flowers and branches. Infinite butterflies make a team to fly. This is written by the Song-like people Lesi method. Lin Huiyin's painting
Lin Huiyin (1904-1955), a famous Chinese architect and poet. Major participants in the design of the Monument to the People’s Heroes and the deepening of the National Emblem of the People’s Republic of China
Please read the following instructions before purchase：
- If you are not familiar with the purchase, please feel free to email us.
- Your trust and understanding is our greatest satisfaction. If you have any questions during the purchase process, please leave a message or contact us.
- If you have any questions during the purchase process, please leave a message or contact us.。
- After the order is established, it takes seven working days to ship. Please be patient.
- Due to rare items, If you need a return or exchange service, please contact customer service first.
- In order to avoid disputes, please take pictures after receiving the package. If it is damaged, please call and write to provide photo files for explanation.
Please check the following information before placing an order:
(1) Orders shipped outside of Taiwan may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. Only bid if you truly acknowledge and accept paying the taxes.
(2) Orders shipped outside of Taiwan may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient's country. CiBeiYin has no control over these charges, nor can CiBeiYin predict what they may be.
(3) Please check with local customs office of destination country to see if you can import the items, and if any additional licenses or permits are needed.
(4) Placing multiple orders within a short period of time can cause customs clearance and order release delays.
(5) China Customs may contact customers with the phone number/email address asking for photo ID copies.