Ripe Pu'er refers to Pu'er tea that has undergone full fermentation before being pressed into tea cakes. It has a smooth taste and a rich, mellow aroma. Ripe Pu'er is known for promoting circulation, clearing meridians and arteries, reducing cholesterol, nourishing and warming the stomach, soothing acid reflux, calming the mind, and improving life energy.
May this Pu'er tea cake， blessed by Grandmaster JinBodhi, bring health, longevity, and well-being to all who may enjoy it!
Please Note: Ripe Pu'er is warming in nature and is more suitable for middle-aged and elderly individuals, as well as those with a cold stomach.
Trademark: Bodhi Meditation
Weight: 357g / a tea cake
Please read the following instructions before purchase：
- The product is only sold in particular region. The sticker design will be different. Please don't hesitate to contact Customer Service if there has any questions.
- Your trust and understanding is our greatest satisfaction. If you have any questions during the purchase process, please leave a message or contact us. We strive to satisfy with our customer-oriented service.
- After the order is established, it takes seven working days to ship. Please be patient.
- If you are not familiar with the purchase, please feel free to email us.
Please check the following information before placing an order:
(1) Orders shipped outside of Taiwan may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. Only bid if you truly acknowledge and accept paying the taxes.
(2) Orders shipped outside of Taiwan may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient's country. CiBeiYin has no control over these charges, nor can CiBeiYin predict what they may be.
(3) Please check with local customs office of destination country to see if you can import the items, and if any additional licenses or permits are needed.
(4) Placing multiple orders within a short period of time can cause customs clearance and order release delays.
(5) China Customs may contact customers with the phone number/email address asking for photo ID copies.