The Vajra Pestle and Phurba are common instruments in Buddhism. Their shape represents supportive energy and the power to break through all obstacles. They are used to ward off evil and black magic, destroy demons and illusions, protect the wearer's peace and auspiciousness, and strengthen determination.
Vajra means diamond, symbolizing the strength to break through the root of human troubles, and the determination to achieve ultimate liberation.
Agate can help rheumatoid arthritis, regulate blood pressure, clear meridians, unblock energy, improve circulation, calm heart rate, moisturize skin, relieve stress, calm nerves, and improve sleep quality.
Agate is a natural treasure that can ward off evil, connect with divine inspiration, and receive the blessings and protection of Buddhas and Bodhisattavas.
Size: 45x10 mm(±5%)
Please note that the color of this agate pendant may differ slightly.
Please read the following instructions before purchase：
- If you are not familiar with the purchase, please feel free to email us.
- Your trust and understanding is our greatest satisfaction. If you have any questions during the purchase process, please leave a message or contact us.
- If you have any questions during the purchase process, please leave a message or contact us.。
- After the order is established, it takes seven working days to ship. Please be patient.
- Due to rare items, If you need a return or exchange service, please contact customer service first.
- In order to avoid disputes, please take pictures after receiving the package. If it is damaged, please call and write to provide photo files for explanation.
- After wearing the piece for a period of time, soak it in a solution of lukewarm water and rock salt for about 10 minutes. Rinse it with cold water and wipe clean with a soft cloth.
- Additionally, you may lay it under the sun at noon for one to two hours; this can help purify it.
- Don’t subject it to force or impact.
- Keep it away from dirty environments.