Yellow Jambhala, the God of Wealth, is a protective deity in Tibetan Buddhism, also known as the North King of the Four Heavenly Kings, Namtose, Vaisravana, the leader of all wealth deities. In the left hand, he holds the treasure-spitting mongoose, from whose mouth precious jewels emerge, symbolizing wealth bestowed by heaven.
Yellow Jambhala’s heavenly realm is filled with golden treasures, which can liberate all beings from poverty, granting them material and spiritual well-being.
The merits and benefits of worshipping the Yellow Jambhala and chanting Yellow Jambhala’s Heart Mantra “Om Jambhala Zalen Draye Soha” include:
- Dispelling the suffering of the six realms and eliminating obstacles from insufficient merits.
- Receiving the auspicious and peaceful blessings of Yellow Jambhala.
- Gaining wealth, virtue, longevity, and wisdom.
- Flourishing in business and career.
- Achieving harmony and happiness in your family life.
May Yellow Jambhala bring you all the auspiciousness and goodness in life, attracting wealth and prosperity, bestowing longevity and wisdom, and ensuring good fortune in all your endeavors!
Material: PVC laminated card
Dimensions (W * H): 21x14.8cm(±3%)
Please read the following instructions before purchase:
- If you are not familiar with the purchase, please feel free to email us.
- Your trust and understanding is our greatest satisfaction. If you have any questions during the purchase process, please leave a message or contact us.
- If you have any questions during the purchase process, please leave a message or contact us.
- After the order is established, it takes seven working days to ship. Please be patient.
- Due to rare items, this product does not provide return or exchange services.
- In order to avoid disputes, please take pictures after receiving the package. If it is damaged, please call and write to provide photo files for explanation.
Please check the following information before placing an order:
(1) Orders shipped outside of Canada may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. Only bid if you truly acknowledge and accept paying the taxes.
(2) Orders shipped outside of Canada may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient's country. CiBeiYin has no control over these charges, nor can CiBeiYin predict what they may be.
(3) Please check with local customs office of destination country to see if you can import the items, and if any additional licenses or permits are needed.
(4) Placing multiple orders within a short period of time can cause customs clearance and order release delays.
(5) China Customs may contact customers with the phone number/email address asking for photo ID copies.